Becoming A School House Champions 5K Sponsor
Putting on such a fun and memorable event takes a little cash. We have to pay a city fee, buy race medals and shirts, along with other things like banners to get the word out. We rely on donations to cover those costs and ensure 100% of registrants’ race fees are donated by SHC5K to our schools.
Monetary donations to the run should be made payable to School House Champions 5K, which is a program of the non-profit Lemons Mill PTA. Donations of other items can be arranged by contacting us. Donations can be mailed to SHC5K, PO Box 1831, Georgetown, KY 40324, or made using the Donations link on this site.
Thank you for your consideration and support!
Suggested Levels of Sponsorship & Promotion Commitments
- Level 1: $50-100 – Your name will appear on race publicity materials, including our website, Facebook and T-shirt.
- Level 2: $101-$250 – Level 1 + your provided material placed in the run packet.
- Level 3: $251-$499 – Levels 1-2 + your name/logo (small) on the back of the run T-shirt, a link to your Website on our run Website, and a link to your business in a post on our Facebook page.
- Level 4: $500-$999 – Levels 1-3 + your name/logo (medium) on the back of the run T-shirt and the opportunity to place an exhibition table/display at the event.
- Level 5: $1,000 and above – Levels 1-4 + your name/logo (large) on the back of the shirt, and you will be named as a presenting sponsor in our race materials and communications.
- If you would like to sponsor a certain aspect of the race, here are some opportunities:
- Shirts: $5,000 Timing: $1,500 Awards: $250 Safety: $1,000