Hello, everyone! The 2018 School House Champions 5K is quickly approaching, and our packet pick-ups will be next week at our schools and Buffalo Wild Wings. Remember, pick up your packet at the school you designated to support when you registered. Times and days vary by school, so check the list below carefully.
Packet pick-up at schools: Varies by School
- Anne Mason: Monday, April 23, 7:30-8:30 am, 2-3 p.m., front lobby; 7 p.m., PTA meeting, library.
- Eastern: Tuesday, April 24, 2-7 p.m., front lobby; Wednesday, April 25: 6:45-8 a.m., front lobby.
- Georgetown Middle: Monday-Wednesday, April 23-25, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., front office.
- Lemons Mill: Tuesday, April 24, 4:30-7:30 p.m., cafeteria (enter at back/after-school program pick-up location); Wednesday, April 25, 6:45-8 a.m., front lobby.
- Northern: Tuesday-Thursday, April 24-26, 7:30 a.m.-2:35 p.m., front office.
- PCA: Monday, April 23-Thursday, April 26: 8 a.m.-4 p.m., main office. Call for other times.
- Royal Spring: Monday, April 23-Friday, April 27: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., front office.
- Stamping Ground: Monday, April 23, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., front office.
- St. John School: Packets will be sent home with designated student courier from the front office.
- Western: Tuesday-Thursday, April 24-26, 8 a.m-3 p.m., front office.
Packet pick-up at Buffalo Wild Wings: Friday, April 27
- 3-7:00 p.m., 106 Magnolia Dr #103, Georgetown