It’s School House Champions 5K Day! We hope you are ready. We are!
Here’s some handy info about today.
RACE DAY NEED-TO-KNOW: Be sure to follow these directions on race day.
1. You do not need to check-in at the run if you already have your bib.
2. If you need your bib and pre-registered, go to the Pre-Registered table. If you need to register, head over to the Registration table.
3. Check your race bib information (name, age, and gender). If anything is incorrect, please inform a registration volunteer.
4. Wear your bib. The race is timed by a chip on your bib, which connects to your information to place you in the correct category.
5. Wear your race bib on the front of your torso on the outermost layer of your clothing with safety pins. The chip will not read through clothing.
6. Parking is available nearby in Georgetown city lots, along city streets and in Georgetown College lots.
7. Restrooms are available in the Georgetown College Student Center.
8. Water will be available near the middle of the race. Water and snacks will be available at the end of the race.
9. There may be cars on the course. Please be aware of your surroundings.
10. We have many children running. Adults, please keep a watchful eye, especially for the children.
WEATHER: Dress appropriately. The forecast is calling for 69 degrees and sunny at the time of our run today.
PARKING: Parking is availalbe along Georgetown city streets and also in Georgetown College parking lots.
RESTROOMS: Restrooms are availalbe in the Georgetown College Student Center at the end of Memorial Drive.
RESULTS: Race results will be posted at http://georesults.racemine.com/School-House-Champions-5K/events/2016/School-House-Champions-5K-2016/results. This link also will be added to our Website at SchoolHouseChampions5K.com. If you have any issue with your race time, complete the online form, and you will be contacted.
THANK OUR SPONSORS: Our race is made possible by the following gracious donors. Please thank and support these community partners with your business.
Alma Hopkins, Rector Hayden Realtors
Betsy Falk Designs
Buffalo Wild Wings
Carriage House Gifts & Flowers
Commonwealth Credit Union
Community Trust Bank
Cook Designer Portraits
Crossroads Christian Church
Eye Care Center
G&J Pepsi-Cola Bottlers
Georgetown Community Hospital
Hands On Originals
Hamilton-Hinkle Paving Company
Johnson’s Funeral Home
Katherine Bennett, CPA
Kevin Bradley Realtor
Kiwanis Club of Scott County
Pediatric Dentistry of Hamburg-Georgetown
Scott County Physical Therapy
Scott County Women’s Club
Southland Christian Church
Spring 2016 Toyota Co-ops
The Cake Lady
The Childcare Network
The Hockensmith Agency
Tracey Dominick, doTERRA Wellness Advocate
Toyota Tsusho America
Younger Electrical Service
WTVQ – ABC Ch. 36
See you at the run!